About Sunset Beach Products’ Shea Butter Lotion:
- Shea Butter lotion is a dry skin moisturizer, but light enough to be used as a hands and face. It penetrates deep into the layers to moisturize and rejuvenate dull skin and give it a glow.
- Made with natural wildcrafted and organic ingredients, this lotion leaves your skin feeling smooth and revived.
- Shea Butter lotion for dry skin helps to restore the skin and bring out its natural beauty.
- Versatile lotion for large or small areas: Concentrate on rough and dry areas or use as a hand cream and foot cream. For best results, apply to slightly damp skin.
- Beneficial for customers of ALL ages, and skin types, normal or dry skin areas.
About Sunset Beach Products’ Shea Butter Balms are ideal for:
- Nourishing your skin: Shea butter contains: linoleic, palmitic, stearic, and oleic fatty acids, and ingredients that balance oils on your skin, vitamins A, E, and F, antioxidant vitamins that promote circulation and healthy skin cell growth.
- Softening calloused skin and feet: Some people are very prone to getting calluses, which occur when an area of your skin constantly has pressure on it. To prevent damage from the pressure, the skin thickens. Shea Butter helps soften the thick skin, which makes the calluses much less rough and annoying.
- Creating a protective moisture barrier: shea butter soaks into your skin, creating a smooth and soft barrier that seals in moisture. This moisturizing effect can last several hours.
- Reducing dry/cracked heels and other problematic skin areas: Anti-Inflammatory Properties. Research has proven that shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces redness of dry, cracked feet. Shea butter also calms itchiness, relieving walking discomfort which makes it very useful for feet.
- Softening and Strengthening Hair: When used often and consistently, shea butter has been shown to improve the texture and feel of the hair. This is because the essential fatty acids in shea butter deeply penetrates into the hair shaft to smooth the cuticles and to soften the hair strands, which then gives the hair a silky feel.